The FOCUS is proven to increase putting stroke efficiency by 21.3% in just a few sessions and is a favorite of top PGA Golf Instructors. Your FOCUS:
- Uses BioKinetics to commit a perfect putting stroke to muscle memory
- Eliminates unnecessary wrist and body movements
- Fully adjusts to any putter length and grip thickness
- Works with your own putter and with any putting style
- Uses tactile and visual feedback sensors to create the perfect stroke
- Includes two learning modes for perfect form mastery
- Takes all the thinking out of your putting stroke
Ergonomically friendly to both male and female golfers
FOCUS automatically creates a biokinetic connection from Master Mover to all other body parts engaged in the stroke from the ribs, spine, shoulders, arms to the putter, ensuring you execute a perfect stroke without having to think of any of biomechanics behind proper putting stroke form. You’ll be able to instantly feel when the Master Mover center sensor is not in the right position. Stay connected to commit the proper putting stroke form to muscle memory with continued practice with the FOCUS.
CUSTOM FITS AND EASY TO USE
FOCUS has been painstakingly engineered with strong high quality durable anodized aluminum making it lightweight and easy to use.
FOCUS uses industrial strength Velcro to attach to any putter grip size and easily adapts to your body and putting style.
FOCUS‘ Hub with three ‘tactile anchors’ is placed under the chest muscles and is pulled up and inward. The center ‘anchor’ sits at the sternum, allowing you stay connected while stroking for perfect plane, arc and face square to path while eliminating needless wrist action once and for all.
Jason Helman: PGA of Canada Teacher of the Year
PGA of Canada Teacher of the Year
PGA of Canada Professional Development Award Recipient