How to use…
- Simply place the ball on one of the illustrated balls in the middle of the mat.
- Align your putter squarely to the target-line, and move your putter back and forward, maintaining the sweet-spot of the putter on the black ‘ARC’ line.
- The correct face rotation is indicated by the black & green lines perpendicular to the arc line.
- Use tees in the holes either side of the target-line for accuracy training & practise back & forward stroke lengths, black-to-black, green-to-green for tempo training.
- The ARC stroke doesn’t require the golfer to get their eyes over the ball, and positions the golfer in a relaxed/natural position at address and during the stroke.
- Use a tee in the hole at the end of the target-line behind the ball and find your ideal target line, once located, place two more tees in the front corners to secure on the green.
The T-Stoke Putting ARC mat is an approved putting stroke trainer by SeeMore Putting Company, the largest Independent Putter Manufacturer in the World.
Used by numerous players on the both Men’s & Ladies European Tour; 2013 Wales Open Champion, 2014 LET Lalla Meryem Cup Champion, 2013 Solheim Cup players and an increasing number of coaches on the PGA and European Tours.