T-Stroke® – The Ultimate Putting Solution!
Buy the T-Stroke® Putting Training Aid & the T-Stroke® Arc Putting Mat as a special discounted combined package and save £9.99!
- T-Stroke has been designed by PGA Putting Coach, Andy Gorman to achieve the optimum set-up position for the putting stroke.
- T-Stroke simply attaches to the top of the putter and rests on the forearms ensuring a Square Forearm & Shoulder Alignment to your Target-line.
- By resting the alignment bar on the front of the forearms the ‘shaft-plane-angle’ is parallel to the forearms. This set-up position is endorsed by leading putting coaches.
How to use the T-Stroke® Arc Putting Mat
- Simply place the ball on one of the illustrated balls in the middle of the mat.
- Align your putter squarely to the target-line, and move your putter back and forward, maintaining the sweet-spot of the putter on the black ‘ARC’ line.
- The correct face rotation is indicated by the black & green lines perpendicular to the arc line.
- Use tees in the holes either side of the target-line for accuracy training & practise back & forward stroke lengths, black-to-black, green-to-green for tempo training.