What is the PuttOUT Mirror System?
- PuttOUT magnetic mirror
- Small spikes to secure the mirror to your mat.
- A moulded indent in the front for easy ball location.
- You can position the mirror at a 45 degree angle for a range of views.
Material: Steel backing with a printed acrylic mirror and elastomer cover.
- PuttOUT magnetic guides x 2.
- Position them the exact width of a putter to increase the quality of striking the ball.
- Position on the mirror to set up tracks and stops for other drills.
- PuttOUT putting gate x 1.
- Use the small gate to reduce the size of the target. This can increase focus and be used of a sloping green to gauge break points.
- Angled mirror.
The PuttOUT mirror is designed to be supported by the gate at a 45-degree angle, as it is hugely beneficial to view your putting stroke from another angle.
- Drawstring Bag.
Protects the mirror from scratches.
- Acetate mirror covers.
Protection for the mirror and allows you to customise the mirror