More information about Swing Library, Full Swing and Short Game Modules shown below.
|cSwing Version||Buy||DVD||Swing Library||Full Swing|
|Short Game Module||Multiple Camera|
|Single Camera – Download||No||No||No||No||No|
|Single Camera Full Version||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Single Camera Upgrade||Yes||No|
|Multiple Camera Download||No||No||No||No||Yes|
|Multiple Camera Full Version||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Multiple Camera Upgrade||Yes||Yes|
The Full version of cSwing includes videos of more than forty golfers in a Swing Library. All but four of them play or have played on the PGA or LPGA Tour.
- There are an average of four swings for each golfer. Most have iron and driver swings from down the line and face on.
- Included are PGA Tour winners Rich Beem, J.P. Hayes, Paul Stankowski, Fred Funk, Mike Weir, Zach Johnson and LPGA Tour winner Kristi Albers.
- Understanding your golf swing is easier when you have a broad selection of good players with whom you can compare yourself. The swings are stored in 720×480 DV format in the library
- All swings are used with permission from the golfers. The reason we do not include swings of some top players is that they have not granted us permission.
Full Swing Module
The Full Swing by Cameron Doan who is Rich Beem’s swing coach.
- A two minute interview with Cameron gives you insight into his golfing and teaching career.
- Nine short instructional videos address setup, grip, club plane and drills for common faults.
- It is designed for use with cSwing giving you access to frame by frame control and analysis tools.
- You can make sure you are performing the drills correctly by filming your swing then comparing it with the reference drills using cSwing’s side-by-side feature.
- It includes full swings of Cameron and Rich Beem from different angles that can be used to compare with your own swing.
- It comes with illustrated Help with instructions for both right-handed and left-handed golfers.
Short Game Module
The Short Game by Mike Wilson whose students have included Mike Weir, Paul Stankowski, J.P. Hayes and Jill McGill.
- It covers chipping, pitching, bunker play, the flop shot and putting.
- It contains over 45 minutes of high quality instructional material by Mike.
- There are tips from J.P. Hayes on putting, from Paul Stankowski on two types of flop shots and from Mike Weir on chipping.
- The accompanying help file is fully-illustrated for both left-handed and right-handed players.
- Video segments can easily be flipped to either orientation using cSwing.
- Drills and sample shots are provided as individual video files from various camera angles.
- You can record your own swing with a camcorder and use the cSwing software to import the video. Then you can use the model swings for comparison and accelerate your improvement of your short game.