The Stack System provides dynamic programming directly from golf’s leading biomechanist. Speed training secrets previously reserved for Tour players, now available to you.
Dr. Sasho MacKenzie, Co-Founder
Golf’s foremost biomechanist, Dr. Sasho MacKenzie is the research practitioner behind the world’s top golf coaches – his work and theories have driven a scientific, evidence-based revolution in golf instruction and movement training.
Sasho’s area of expertise is the training and biomechanics of speed generation. The Stack System allows Sasho to share his research findings and training wisdom directly with you, using the same tools, techniques, and nuances that he uses to speed train Tour players he has consulted.
Variable inertia speed training is the most efficient way to increase speed.
- 5 milled Stack weights enable 30 weight combinations between 0g and 300g
- Dual-purpose weight case / phone stand
- Highly engineered training club – Adult 105cm (41.5″)
What’s inside the PRGR box?
- PRGR Black Portable Launch Monitor: Red Eyes Pocket HS-130A
- Instruction Manual
TheStack App Training
- Dynamic speed training formulated by Dr. Sasho MacKenzie
- Guided workout timer for reps, sets, and rest intervals
- Custom speed metrics to track your gains
- Hands-free data entry using voice entry technology
- Includes Single User License – Enables training and tracking for up to five local users under one login.
- 2-year Single User License, accessible on iOS.
Access TheStack App from the App Store when your order arrives. iOs only (13.0 or later)
* Applies to Single User License only