Capto E-Learning Level 1 & Level 2 Certification Courses
You don’t have to own a Capto Sensor to take this course, anyone who is interested in getting to know the Capto Putting Sensor and learn more about putting can take this course.
This product qualifies for Free UK Next Day Delivery
Order by 2:00 pm on Monday 4th December for free delivery on Tuesday 5th December
Capto E-Learning Level 1 Certification Course
Level 1 will take a look a more in depth at the Capto Data and the possibilities of the software.
We will also go through some of the physics that apply in putting.
At the end of level 1 course you will:
– Know some basic physics that apply in putting
– Understand the majority of the Capto data
– Know how to adjust settings and create reports
– Know the difference between the different modes in which you can use Capto
– Learn how Capto can improve your teaching and coaching on putting
Capto E-Learning Level 2 Certification Course
The Capto Level 2 course is designed to help all Capto users to understand the physics and data better and how how to use it in teaching and training:
– Learn about the more complicated data in Capto like 3D, Accelerations, Handling and Trembling
– Learn how you can use Protocal and Simulator mode
– Learn how you can interpret the data given in Address and Plumb mode
– Learn about the different types of practice
At the end of the course you will:
– Understand all of the Capto data we didn’t cover in Level 1
– Know how to use the different Capto parameters to improve your students putting
– Learn how to work with the Protocol and Simulator mode