A high quality deep pile strike mat, with ultra realistic features, this is the mat of choice for golf professionals and low handicappers everywhere. The deep pile allows teeing up for a driver, and the thick grass surface simulates realistic fairway iron work. Slightly less forgiving than our other mats, this mat will encourage accuracy and consistency, and will generate less club head bounce. 10mm of foam underlay protects wrists from injury, allowing for lengthy practice sessions to develop consistency and muscle memory.
The large three metre wide strike area allows you to play from any area of the mat, left or right handed, and removes the straight edge from your eyeline, avoiding the subconscious influence on your shot.
- Realistic turf feel for ultimate practice experience
- Will accept a wooden or plastic tee for drivers
- Holds up the ball nicely for irons
- Low club head bounce and honest feedback
- Used in coaching studios and home simulator systems
- Suitable for locating directly onto the ground, no frame required
- Size: 300cm x 150cm x 35mm (10mm thick foam, 25mm turf)