The Bridgestone Tour B X Golf Ball is an extremely attractive option for the better players who have high speed golf swings, and is ideal for someone that has a driver swing speed of over 105mph. The new Tour B X optimises ball speeds for maximum distance whilst at the same time offering excellent ‘hit and sit’ performance on approach shots, giving the golfer the confidence to fire at the flags. Golfers can expect to see improvements in both trajectory and distance control.
The Bridgestone Tour B X Golf Ball is the ball of choice for Bryson De Chambeau, Matt Kuchar & Lexi Thompson
Bridgestone have a stunning range of premium and non premium balls that suit every level of golf, and every style of play. If you haven’t given them a try yet we strongly suggest that you do so.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- The NEW TOUR B with REACTIV iQ is THE SMARTER TOUR BALL
- Proprietary NEW REACTIV iQ is a SMART cover technology that reacts to the force of impact
- MORE DISTANCE: REACTIV iQ rebounds quickly on tee shots, delivering explosive velocity and increased distance
- MORE CONTROL: REACTIV iQ stays on the face longer on approach shots, providing more spin and soft feel around the green
- Dual Dimple technology provides efficient trajectory and reduced drag through enhanced aerodynamics
- The TOUR B RXS with REACTIV iQ delivers increased ball speed for MAXIMUM DISTANCE off the tee and a SOFT FEEL and INCREASED SPIN for CONTROL on approach shots
- Bridgestone Golf is the #1 BALL FITTER IN GOLF: The TOUR B RXS is ideal for players with swing speeds UNDER 105 MPH who want additional spin
- Played in professional competition by FRED COUPLES
White / Dozen