The Club Face Magnetic Alignment Tool is the ideal practice aid for showing and correcting club face alignment when practicing. Whether you are a teaching pro or a total novice, the simple visual feedback makes it easy to ensure the club face is square at address. This provides feedback on your takeaway to help make sure your swing starts from the right place, with the correct alignment, to result in better shots.
1. The Club Face Magnetic Alignment Tool is attached to the iron/wedge to demonstrate and correct club face alignment. When corrected this can help to control the shot shape, launch angle and ultimately accuracy off the club face.
2. By correcting the alignment of the club face you can begin to influence the shot shapes you can hit. For example by setting up with the club face slightly closed intentionally you can promote a draw!
3. The extra powerful magnet allows players to perform full practice swings and get the proper feedback from their new setup.
4. The length of the telescopic rod can be adjusted according to your needs. This allows you to promote more visual feedback and can be used in conjunction with other practice aids like alignment sticks to ensure the new setup is perfect.
5. Suitable for all levels of players from novices to PGA Pros it is the ideal visual feedback tool for correcting club face positioning and takeaway dynamics.
To shop the rest of our alignment tools, click here!