Sink more putts with the Leadbetter PUTTING BAR!
The putting bar is an intuitive training aid, aimed at improving the all-important link between arms and body in your putting stroke. One of the most common reasons for you missing putts is the arms and body becoming disconnected. When they act independently from each other, the result is bad putts. The putting bar is ergonomically shaped. It allows he player to feel the connection between the triceps and chest helping the upper body to move properly, by slipping under the arms and creating one unit.
Using this bar will benefit golfers of all abilities by:
- Increasing coordination of the arms and body
- Training a rocking motion using the larger muscles
- Creating more stability in the path and face of the putter
- Allowing the player to develop a consistent feel
- Starting the ball on line
- Producing consistent distance control
Try the bar when chipping around the green as well, perfect for players that don’t use their torso and have uncontrollable hand and wrist motion.
Best of all, it’s small enough to be stored in your golf bag and used at any time!