Simple. Compact. Effective.
The Trident Align Transform Mirror, is a training tool designed to give any golfer, the ability to improve their putting stroke. The Transform is designed with features normally reserved for larger putting training aids, but can be found in a mirror that can fit in the palm of your hand, for on the go putting practice. The Transform mirror provides feedback on a number of key features in your putting setup and stroke, to help develop a repeatable, consistent putting stroke.
Trident Align Transform Mirror Features Include:
- Four fully adjustable stems, neatly hidden on the underside of the mirror.
- Set-up an impact gate drill using the front stems to ensure a consistent contact with the sweetspot of the putter.
- A square front edge to help ensure consistent putter face alignment at address.
- Mirrored section to provide feedback on eye-position and head position at set-up. This allows you to spot any unwanted head movement during the stroke.
- Adjustable rear stems can be moved independently and used to control or dictate a specific stroke path. The rear stems can be positioned to help eradicate an in-to-out or out-to-in stroke path. They can also be positioned to engrain a specific stroke path (straight-to-straight), depending on your stroke tendencies.
- Etched with our patented Trident Align markings which allows you to work seamlessly with your Trident Align marked golf balls, as if you were using you Trident ball marker.
- Includes four metal posts for indoor practice.
- Protective pouch included.
Designed to work in partnership with our full Trident range. Note: Currently only suitable from Right handed golfers.
Discover how to get the most out of your Trident Ball Marker when practicing or during tournament play.
Introduced by Enda McLoughlin, PGA Professional and designer of Trident Align.
CENTRE AIM LINE
The long vertical line sits perfectly at 90° meaning the ball is not tilted to either side and the aim created by the line on the ball provides you with the true aim for the putt. If the golf ball is slightly tilted or rotated it can make the aim of the line appear different when you stand over the ball in your address position, compared to how it looked from when you stood directly behind the ball looking towards the hole. When you use a line on your golf ball you need to know you can trust its aim, with Trident Align you can.
SQUARE UP YOUR FACE
When the markings on the Trident alignment guide and the Trident markings on the golf ball forms a perfect square shape it ensures the long centre line is perfectly positioned at 90°. If you haven’t formed the square then the ball is not aimed along the same line as the Trident alignment guide. This is due to the fact that the ball is either tilted or rotated too much to the left or right, make your adjustments until everything lines up perfectly.
MAKE IT SQUARE
The short horizontal lines of the Trident markings on the back of the golf ball act as a guide for the putter face to ensure it is positioned squarely behind the ball at address. If your putter face is slightly open or closed it is very visible to the eye and gives you instant feedback.
TRIDENT ALIGNMENT FINDER
Swivels to the left or right and allows you to vary your aim depending on the amount of break you need to play on any given putt. This moves independently of the black base unit allowing you to find your ideal starting line without the need for the ball to be in position.